2.26.2009

VANDALS



Jay hasn't posted on his blog in a while, and I got bored of checking it frequently for updates. Today I was bored enough that I decided if I tried a few of his common passwords, I could hack into his account and post something myself.

Try 1 - DENIED.

Try 2 - I'm in.

Now that I'm in, I realize I don't have much to say. Jay, on the other hand, has plenty to say. He rants and babbles about thousands of topics from boobs to baseball.

For example, he told me the other day his next blog will be about the screenplay I wrote. Did he write it? Nope. You all should really look forward to that one, by the way. It should win an Oscar.

Then why doesn't he blog anymore?? He chooses to waste his time mindlessly playing video games and watching movies.


Well that's all for now. If I write much more, I may destroy the credibility of this blog. By that, I mean you may think it's reasonable in length and appeals to a broad audience.

Thanks for listening, folks.

- Mystery Blogger

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jay, i have to tell you that your blog writing has never been better. i was able to digest it in one sitting and it left me with plenty of things to comment on. I too am workin on a screenplay.

it is currently in a very fetus like state and only a rough scene outline worked out.

i'm nervous about writing dialogue, so if you have any advice. let me know.

i don't want to be tarantino'in up the joint having everyone talk the same way. ya feel me dog?

Dallas said...

I don't understand. I finished this blog and I'm not even halfway through with my poop yet. Normally I'm struggling to finish Jay's blogs before my legs go numb on the toilet and I pass out. Damn you mystery blogger!

Anonymous said...

...I may destroy the credibility of this blog. By that, I mean you may think it's reasonable in length and appeals to a broad audience.

Hilarious. I'm just disappointed there's been no angry response from the shiny forehead himself.

Dallas said...

You know, looking at this blog again it is the picture that makes it. The new forehead underneath the main forehead is really hilarious.

Ashley Schrage said...

what a mystery....