3.17.2008

Spring Break

Albeit on separate trips, both my Ladyfriend and my Family are on vacation in warm, wonderful locales. How did I spend the weekend? Let's observe:

1) I spent fifteen minutes discussing with a coworker the awesomeness of Dooney & Bourke purses. I raved about the Dillards' purse section, actually saying, "I could have shopped there longer," and got disappointed when they didn't have a matching wallet.

2) While watching television with two friends, I exclaimed, "I love the Cutting Edge," when we passed by ABC Family. For the uninformed, the Cutting Edge features a hockey player who had to retire and become a figure skater for some reason. You know, cause he loves the ice.

3) Watched, fell asleep to, and subsequently dreamed about Brokeback Mountain. My dream? The movie was never made. So boring.

4) I drank vanilla flavored beverages instead of green beer. In fact, I drank a lot of vanilla flavored beverages.

I think my Ladyfriend needs to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.